"a powerful learning tool..."
J.J, Ward, MEd, RRT in Respiratory Care
Articles about R.A.L.E.®
- R.A.L.E. Lung Sounds 3.1. Respiratory Care, 50: 1385, 2005
- R.A.L.E. Lung Sounds 3.0. Respiratory Care, 47: 1024, 2002
- R.A.L.E. Lung Sounds 3.0. Computers in Nursing Plus, 5: 9, 2002
- Software review: RALE Lung and heart sound CAI software. Computers in Nursing, 15: 110, 1997
- A measured breath: new techniques in pulmonary imaging and diagnosis.
Canadian Medical Association Journal, 154: 847, 1996
- Software review: RALE Chest Auscultation. Medical Education 29: 178, 1995
- Computer assisted learning of chest auscultation - the Respiratory Acoustics Laboratory Environment.
Information and Medical Education. Elsevier North Holland, pp 244, 1991
- RALE (Respiratory Acoustics Laboratory Environment). Focus on Critical Care, 18: 527, 1991
- RALE: A computer-assisted instructional package, Respiratory Care, 35: 1006, 1990
General information about respiratory sounds
- State of the Art: Respiratory sounds - advances beyond the stethoscope. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, 156: 974, 1997
- Download the R.A.L.E. Reference Collection, a bibliography
of more than 1,100 scientific papers on respiratory acoustics. The collection is in
RIS format which can be used
with various bibliography programs (RRC.zip
is ~0.6 MB in size and was last updated November 2007).
A printed version in Adobe Acrobat
format can also be downloaded (RRC.PDF is ~1 MB in size).
- Visit the International Lung Sounds Association (ILSA)
for additional information on respiratory acoustic research.
To learn more about Internet Navigation